Perfect for after-dinner entertainment at your next event, or any time. No stage required! The magic show can be adjusted and just as fun in a living room. Learn more
Magic up close will personalize the magic. Performed while strolling the crowd. Perfect during cocktail hour, during dinner, after dinner, or at a hospitality suite!
This important show is proven to reduce bullying at your school. Developed with the help of teachers and principals, this show includes magic, storytelling and of course, Houdini the psychic bunny. Learn more
Available exclusively in the Kansas City area — see the birthday child levitate! Houdini the magic bunny reads minds! Kids always tell parents “This was the best birthday ever!” Learn more
Customize it – No problem!
Have an event that doesn”t exactly match a category above? Great, let’s customize the magic for YOUR event! Some examples of other types of performances Magic Scott has been requested to do:
- Wedding proposal (a ring magically appeared in a box)
- Trade Show (bring more people to your booth with magic)
- Block Party (family show for all ages)
- School Carnival (both walk-around magic and a stage show can be combined)
- Corporate Magic Lessons (Learn a magic trick to help you with that speech)
- Meeting crasher (announce that you’re meeting with a consultant and then surprise them with magic)
- Charity event T.V. appearances
- Magic consultant on trade-show giveaways or product promotions.
- Present a large gift (produced car keys as part of a trick for a family show)
- Charity fundraiser (perform in the silent auction area to attract higher bids)
- Wedding receptions (perform for adults while waiting for bride and groom to arrive at reception)
- Wedding receptions (perform for kids and families during reception to allow adults to mingle)
- Grand openings (to help attract more visitors)
- High School “Post Prom” or “After Graduation” parties
- TV Commercials
- Surprise parties (for entertainment as well as to entertain people while they wait for the guest of honer to arrive)
- and so many variations you wouldn’t believe! There”s a reason Magic Scott”s business card simply states: Magic for all occasions.
Contact Magic Scott for a no obligation discussion about what would best suit your event.